Modular Office Buildings Pennsylvania
Modular office buildings from Modular Genius are becoming a more popular option for businesses in Pennsylvania that have budgetary issues, yet still demand quality. Even though modular structures are very affordable, they’re made of durable, reliable materials. As long as a modular building is properly maintained, it can easily last for 30-50 years or even longer. Also, you can either have a temporary building that can be easily relocated, or a permanent structure.
The Modular Advantage
Arguably the biggest benefit of modular construction vs. traditional construction is cost. You could save as much as 40 percent by going modular rather than constructing a building from the ground up. But there are several other benefits as well. Here are just a few.
- Quality materials – Modular structures are built to the same stringent standards as those built through conventional means. Since they have to meet the same local and state building codes, modular buildings need to be made of high-quality materials. As you learned earlier, a modular structure can last as long as five decades with proper maintenance.
- Speed – In many cases, we can design, build, transport and install a modular building in as little as 90 days. Since we will be preparing your site at the same time we’re manufacturing your structure in our own facilities, you’ll get your building much faster – as much as 50 percent faster, in fact – than you would through traditional construction.
- Earth-friendliness – We go to great lengths to use not only quality materials, but also sustainable materials. Our structures may actually help you qualify for LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) credits.
The Many Uses of Modular Buildings
You can use a modular building for just about any type of purpose you can imagine. Modular structures allow you to expand your available office space very quickly and efficiently, and you don’t need to make any sort of permanent alterations to your existing property. Here are just some of the ways our customers use modular buildings.
- Construction – If you’ve ever been to a construction site, you’ve no doubt seen a portable building used as a temporary office. Modular buildings provide an excellent “command center” of sorts, from which managers can supervise each and every aspect of a construction project. They can meet with sub-contractors, review project plans, and monitor job progress on-site. Offices can also serve as lounges where employees can take a well-deserved break in complete comfort.
- Retail – Whether you need a temporary sales location at an event or you want to establish a permanent sales office, modular buildings will be perfect. You can add special touches, such as decking, carpeting, awnings and ramps, that will make your building virtually indistinguishable from a traditionally built structure.
- Press offices – We’ve even had customers use our modular structures to hold special fundraising events, or other events in order to attract media coverage. We can provide you with a structure outfitted with Wi-Fi so that reporters can file their stories right there. Once your event is complete, you can simply move your building to the site of the next one.
Get in Touch to Explore Your Options
Please talk to Modular Genius if you would like to learn more about modular office buildings in Pennsylvania. You can get in touch with us by using our convenient online form, or you can give us a call at (888) 420-1113.