Modular Building Advantages
There are a lot of modular building advantages that can deliver substantial cost benefits, whether you’re looking to help ease student overcrowding in your school, you need an office for your construction site, or for just about any other application you can imagine. Modular buildings from Modular Genius are durable, attractive and affordable. Purchasing or leasing a modular structure can save you a great deal of time, hassle and money.
Your Turnkey Solution
At Modular Genius, we have a team of designers, builders and installers who are true experts in the field. We’re recognized as an industry leader because of our innovative approach, and we’ve won several awards as a result. No matter what type of space needs you may have, and no matter what types of challenges your site may present, we’ll find a structure that will meet your exact specifications.
We take care of each and every aspect of the modular construction process. We provide you with architectural renderings of your building, and we make sure it will comply with all local, state and national codes. We also take care of all necessary permits, and design and manufacture the structure at our own facilities. Between 80 and 90 percent of the building will already be completed by the time it gets to your site. We’ll just need to install the structure and it will be ready for use.
During the construction process, we’ll have a team of experts on your property preparing the site where the building will sit. Whether you have flat ground with no debris, or hilly terrain with rocks and other obstructions, we’ll be able to take care of your installation quickly and efficiently.
These are just a few of the final steps that will be taken to prepare your building for occupancy.
- Completing utility connections
- Installing skirting, trim and handicap accessible ramps
- Signage and landscaping
- Downspout and gutter installation
- Paving of parking lots and/or sidewalks if necessary
A Wide Variety of Designs and Applications
One of the reasons modular buildings are so popular is that they come in a nearly unlimited range of designs. You can choose from stucco, brick or many other types of exterior finishes, and they can either blend in with you current buildings or stand out on their own.
Not only will you have a lot of designs to choose from, you’ll also be able to use your structure in nearly any fashion you want. Here are some examples of how our past clients have used their structures.
- Healthcare facilities – If you’re in the healthcare field, you can definitely enjoy the benefits of a modular structure. Our prefabricated buildings have been turned in to clinics, MRI and CT scan testing facilities, testing laboratories, clinics, patient rooms and much more.
- Education – Student overcrowding seems to be a never-ending issue for school districts across the country. Modular buildings provide a comfortable, yet stimulating learning environment, and can also be used as libraries, bookstores and gymnasiums. We’ve even had clients use our buildings as school cafeterias.
- Governmental offices – Governmental agencies have found many different types of uses for Modular Genius structures. These include police and sheriff’s departments, visitor centers for national parks, and many others.
The professionals with Modular Genius look forward to providing more information on modular building advantages. Just call (888) 420-1113 or contact us online to get in touch.